Schwerin to Present at MOCPA Professional Development Course
On February 1st, attorney Michelle F. Schwerin will present a Professional Development course with four accounting professionals in the greater Saint Louis area. The course, entitled, “Professional Development for Busy Women: The Cliffnotes!” is presented by the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Thursday, February 1, 2018
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR BUSY WOMEN: THE CLIFFNOTES!
- Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Time: 8:30AM – 9:30AM (Registration and Networking at 8:00AM) CST
- Location: Missouri Society of CPAs, Saint Louis
- Field of Study: Personal Development
Michelle Schwerin, CPA, J.D.; Attorney, Capes Sokol
Emily Conley, CPA; Director, CBIZ MHM, LLC
Amanda Koehler, CPA; Senior Assurance Manager, BDO USA, LLP
Bree Urech-Boyle, CPA, CGMA; CFO, National Wood Flooring Association
Nicole Ursch; AVP-Commercial Services, Midwest BankCentre
- There is a plethora of interesting and insightful professional development literature out there, but who has time to read it all? Between work and family commitments, most of us can’t stay awake to read for more than a few minutes at night. No worries! We’ve done the hard work for you! Please join us for Professional Development for Busy Women: The Cliffnotes! You’ll hear from five speakers, each of whom will deliver a high-level summary of the key points from a professional development book that they personally found to be helpful, inspiring and educational. Books covered will include Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg, 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam, Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin, and Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success by Arianna Huffington. As we head into a busy time of year, join us for networking and a presentation you’re sure to learn some tips from to help you further your own career.
For additional information or to register, please visit the event page: https://www.mocpa.org/earn-cpe/cpe-opportunities/catalog-search/event-details?courseID=18020118
The Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) is the premier professional development organization dedicated to CPAs in Missouri, representing more than 8,000 members in public practice, industry, government, and education.
About Michelle F. Schwerin
Michelle F. Schwerin represents individuals and businesses in a variety of tax matters, including tax liability disputes, innocent spouse claims, claims for penalty abatement, refund claims and litigation, preparer and promoter penalty investigations and tax collection matters.
For more information about Michelle, please visit her profile.