Experience at Work
Jeffrey serves as Managing Shareholder and President of Capes Sokol. He is recognized for his proficiency in guiding and resolving complex legal matters and disputes related to business transactions and commercial real estate. Jeffrey has experience across a wide range of industries, including real estate, distribution, manufacturing and service businesses.
At Capes Sokol, Jeffrey also focuses on the representation of closely-held businesses and their owners through the entire life of the company, including mergers and acquisitions, contract arrangements, business and succession planning, financing, corporate governance and other general business matters. He previously served as law clerk to the Honorable Paul J. Simon, Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
- Conway Investment Research LLC
- Hilliker Corporation
- HM Capital Management
- Iron Steed Harley Davidson
- Jewish Community Center of St. Louis
- Michael Eastman Images, Inc.
- Michael H. Staenberg
- H. Meade Summers, III
- Supply One, Inc.
- The Staenberg Group
- Westwood Net Lease Advisors
- K. Hall Studio
In the Community
Jeffrey is active in a number of civic and charitable organizations, as well as serving as a board member and officer of several for-profit and not-for-profit entities.
- Jeffrey is a Past-President and former Board Chair for the Henry and Gladys Crown Center for Senior Living, an independent living community for low-income seniors. Jeffrey currently serves as a permanent Council of Life member.
- Jeffrey is a member of the Board of Directors for Givable, a St. Louis-based charity whose mission is to empower individuals and businesses to fuel change by making giving easy, social, and interactive.
- Jeffrey serves on the Executive Committee and is a member of the Board of Directors for the St. Louis Jewish Community Center, a multi-generational gathering place, offering a variety of programs and services for the greater St. Louis community.
- Jeffrey serves as a member of the Board of Governors and the Vice President of Westwood Country Club.