Nine Capes Sokol Attorneys Selected for 2016 Super Lawyers
Nine attorneys at Capes Sokol were selected for inclusion in the 2016 edition of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers List.
Daniel R. Sokol, David V. Capes, Justin Gelfand, Lauren Cohen, Drey Cooley, Michael A. Kahn, Sanford J. Boxerman, William S. Margulis and Sara G. Neill were selected in a collective twenty-three Super Lawyers practice areas. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
In addition, Justin Gelfand, Lauren Cohen, and Drey Cooley were selected to the 2016 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The Capes Sokol attorneys, their practice areas and the inaugural year that each was selected for inclusion in the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers are shown below.
2016 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers:
- Daniel R. Sokol (2005) – Family Law
- David V. Capes (2005) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax
- Michael A. Kahn (2005) – Intellectual Property Litigation, Business Litigation, Intellectual Property
- Sanford J. Boxerman (2011) – Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, Appellate
- Sara G. Neill (2015) – Tax, Tax, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- William S. Margulis (2014) – Criminal Defense, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
2016 Rising Stars:
- Justin Gelfand (2015) – Criminal Defense, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, General Litigation
- Lauren Cohen (2016) – Business Litigation
- Drey Cooley (2011) – Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Appellate
The Super Lawyers list, a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys, recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. Super Lawyers inclusion is based on a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Capes Sokol is a St. Louis-based law firm focusing on corporate and real estate matters; business, commercial, intellectual property, and product liability litigation; employment law; tax litigation and controversy; white collar criminal defense; trusts and estates; entertainment and media; and digital currency and blockchain technology.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.