Fifteen Capes Sokol Attorneys Selected to the 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
Capes Sokol congratulates attorneys Sanford J. Boxerman, David V. Capes, Jeffrey A. Cohen, Drey A. Cooley, Kelley F. Farrell, Michael A. Kahn, Sara G. Neill, and Traci D. Pupillo for their recent selection to the 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list. Each year, only five percent of Missouri lawyers are selected to receive this honor.
In addition, Andrew W. Blackwell, Amy L. Fehr, Jacqueline D. Gebhardt, Sarah J. Luem, Brian J. Sabin, Aaron E. Schwartz, and Michelle F. Schwerin were selected to the 2019 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars list. Each year, only 2.5 percent of Missouri lawyers are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The Capes Sokol attorneys, their practice areas and the inaugural year that each was selected for inclusion in the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars lists are shown below.
2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers List:
- Sanford J. Boxerman (2011) – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- David V. Capes (2005) – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jeffrey A. Cohen* (2020) – Business/Corporate
- Drey A. Cooley (2011) – Business Litigation
- Kelley F. Farrell (2009) – Employment & Labor
- Michael A. Kahn (2005) – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Sara G. Neill (2015) – Tax
- Traci D. Pupillo (2016) – Land Use/Zoning
2020 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars List:
- Andrew W. Blackwell (2017) – Business Litigation
- Amy L. Fehr (2019) – Business Litigation
- Jacqueline D. Gebhardt* (2020) – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Sarah J. Luem (2019) – Business/Corporate
- Brian J. Sabin (2017) – Real Estate
- Aaron E. Schwartz (2012) – Employment Litigation
- Michelle F. Schwerin (2018) – Tax
*= First Year Recognized in List
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from over 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are based upon a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.