Eleven Capes Sokol Attorneys Selected to the 2017 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list
Capes Sokol congratulates attorneys Sanford J. Boxerman, David V. Capes, Michael A. Kahn, William S. Margulis, Sara G. Neill, and Daniel R. Sokol for their recent selection to the 2017 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of Missouri lawyers are selected to receive this honor.
In addition, Andrew W. Blackwell, Lauren R. Cohen, Drey A. Cooley, Justin K. Gelfand, and Brian J. Sabin, were selected to the 2017 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of Missouri lawyers are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The Capes Sokol attorneys, their practice areas and the inaugural year that each was selected for inclusion in the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers & Rising Stars lists are shown below.
2017 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers List:
- Sanford J. Boxerman (2011) – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Tax
- David V. Capes (2005) – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Tax
- Michael A. Kahn (2005) – Intellectual Property Litigation; Business Litigation; Intellectual Property
- William S. Margulis (2014) – Criminal Defense; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Daniel R. Sokol (2005) – Family Law
- Sara G. Neill (2015) – Tax: Consumer; Tax: Business; Criminal Defense: White Collar
2017 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars List:
- Justin K. Gelfand (2015) – Criminal Defense; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Tax; General Litigation
- Lauren R. Cohen (2016) – Business Litigation
- Drey A. Cooley (2011) – Business Litigation; Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property; Appellate
- Andrew W. Blackwell* (2017) – Business Litigation
- Brian J. Sabin* (2017) – Real Estate; Business/Corporate; Banking
*= First Year Recognized
Super Lawyers is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. It recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates across 12 categories and peer reviews by practice area.
ABOUT CAPES SOKOL
Capes Sokol is a St. Louis-based law firm focusing on business, commercial, intellectual property, and product liability litigation; white collar and other criminal defense matters; tax litigation and controversy; trusts & estates; and corporate and real estate matters.
Capes Sokol is located at Pierre Laclede Center, 7701 Forsyth Boulevard, Twelfth Floor, St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105. Phone: 314.721.7701. Website: https://www.capessokol.com.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.