Cooley to Present on Summary Judgment for Missouri Bar Webinar
On March 29, 2019, Drey A. Cooley will present a Missouri Bar Webinar on “Building Your Case for Summary Judgment.” His presentation will discuss the steps every attorney should take, even in the most complex cases, to maximize the chances of partial or full summary judgment. In addition, he will provide tips and techniques for narrowing the complexity of the case, committing your opponent to a position and, if your motion for summary judgment is denied, successfully streamlining what is to be presented to the jury.
Building Your Case for Summary Judgment topics:
- Simplifying the issues for summary judgment, trial, and appeal
- Tips and techniques of initial pleading, motion practice and discovery to build your case for summary judgment and commit your opposition to a position
- Missouri Rule of Civil Procedure 74.04 and the procedural framework of motions for summary judgment
- The admissibility of evidence forming the basis of a summary judgment motion
- Cross-motions for summary judgment
For more information, please visit: 2019 Building Your Case for Summary Judgment
ABOUT DREY A. COOLEY
Drey is a corporate, intellectual property and litigation attorney, counseling and assisting businesses and individuals in a wide-variety of litigation, business/transactional, real estate, employment, risk management, governance, and intellectual property matters.
For more information about Drey, please visit his profile.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.