Boxerman to Participate in Panel of Top Criminal Practitioners
The St. Louis Chapter of the Federal Bar Association Presents:
“New Developments in White Collar Crime and Investigations”
A Panel Discussion of top criminal practitioners – Monday April 25th from 4:30-7:30pm
Confirmed panelists include:
- Jim Martin, Partner, Dowd Bennett and former U.S. Attorney for Eastern Missouri
- Sandy Boxerman, Partner, Capes Sokol et al.
- Hal Goldsmith, Partner, Bryan Cave and former Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Jeff Demerath, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale and former Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Matt Schelp, Partner, Husch Blackwell and former Assistant U.S. Attorney
Moderator: Jim Crowe, Criminal Chief, U.S. Attorney’s Office for Eastern Missouri
Panel Discussion will take place at 4:30pm with a reception and social hour at 5:30pm.
The event will be held at Death in the Afternoon (Restaurant of CityGarden at Chestnut & 8th St. Downtown) near the CityGarden.
Complimentary for members of the Federal Bar Association. For information on membership go to www.fedbar.org.
About Sanford J. Boxerman
Sandy Boxerman, Chair of the White Collar Criminal Defense and Internal Investigations practice group, defends individuals and corporations in white collar investigations and prosecutions. He also represents taxpayers in civil and criminal tax matters.
For more information about Sandy, visit his profile.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.