Al-Shathir to be Featured Tax Reform Legislation Speaker at ABA Webinar
On January 24, 2018, Laura E. Krebs Al-Shathir will be a featured speaker during a live CLE webinar entitled, “Changes to S Corporation, Partnership and LLC Taxation under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act”. The webinar, presented by the American Bar Association Section of Taxation, will discuss the law’s impact on the taxation of S corporations, partnerships and LLCs, focusing on the 20% deduction for owners of certain pass-through entities and other applicable technical changes.
About the Presentation
Changes to S Corporation, Partnership and LLC Taxation under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act modifies how owners of certain pass-through entities are taxed on their business income and makes certain other technical changes to the rules applicable to these entities. This webinar will discuss this tax reform legislation, focusing on the impact on the taxation of S corporations, partnerships and LLCs.
- Morgan Klinzing, Pepper Hamilton LLP, Philadelphia, PA
- Mike Hauswirth, PwC, Washington, DC
- Ryan Dobens, PwC, Washington, DC
- Laura E. Krebs Al-Shathir, Capes Sokol Goodman & Sarachan PC, St. Louis, MO
- Bryan Keith, Grant Thornton, Washington, DC
- Thomas J. Phillips, von Briesen & Roper, s.c., Milwaukee, WI
For additional information about the webinar, please visit the ABA registration page.
ABOUT THE ATTORNEY
Laura counsels clients ranging from individuals and small business owners to multi-national corporations, limited liability companies, S corporations and non-profits. She provides tax and business planning advice in various corporate transactions, including selection and formation of business entities, acquisitions, expansions, employee benefits and executive compensation, redemptions of ownership interests, and dissolutions and terminations of businesses.
For more information about Laura, please visit her profile.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.